View Single Post
Old 03-23-2020, 07:47 PM   #33
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by zimmy View Post
It isn't true. Stop repeating things that aren't true. Maybe Joy Reid is an idiot. It is simple to find out what the connection to abortion was and how it was addressed. I didn't know who she is, but here is her tweet that connected her to the issue

"Wow... @kasie just reported that Republicans' objections to the House Democrats' emergency coronavirus bill include issues related to abortion. What does that have to do with COVID19...?"
I find nothing else about her "swearing it is true" or "calling out democrats" unless it is a fox news or other rw nutter analysis of what that tweet means. Pelosi never included funding for abortion. It was Republican concern over lack of specificity about the Hyde amendment in the bill. They worked it out. It is a lie or spreading of incorrect information to say Pelosi included abortion funding. Stop spreading lies. Heading back under my rock now.
reid asked (democrats) what abortion had to do with this relief bill. she therefore assumed, that the bull included something related to abortion. i’m guessing she doesn’t rely on sean hannity for her information, but somehow she came
to the conclusion that something related to
abortion was in the bill.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device