View Single Post
Old 03-24-2020, 07:51 PM   #30
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
I'm not looking at SK for guidance. You seemed to look to it as a model as compared to what you profess that Trump did or didn't do. For those who feel that the SK model is so good and better than Trump's, and that Trump is stupid or dangerously saying something that might inspire folks to harm or kill themselves, I pointed that the chloroquine drug is part of the recommended guide to treatment by the supposedly superior SK guidance for treatment.

I would think that people like wdmso, if he had a serious attack of the virus that doctors had run the course of treatment and could no longer help, he would appreciate the information that there is a drug that has effectively been used to reverse the effects of the virus. Maybe I'm wrong, but if there was nothing else the doctors could do for wdmso, and he was about to enter the eternal unknown, I think he would give a chloroquine drug cocktail a try.

In spite of your "Perhaps a better interpretation of what happened to these poor souls is that stupid people believe Trump*", if you were in a position that doctors could no longer help you with FDA approved medicine to recover from the virus, wouldn't you be glad that someone, a "leader," informed us that there was something that might help, that it has helped, and that he was helping to provide the drug to our medical facilities?
Should I do the bow down before your great wisdom baloney
Trump* is incapable of leading
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin