Thread: Trump* on blame
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2020, 11:56 AM   #2
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Every expert (no that's not Trump) I see interviewed, whether it's on channel 5, fox channel 25, MSNBC, CNN and even Fox, who apparently didn't vet the responses they might expect from the latest expert they invited on, all state emphatically this administration dropped the ball early and often. I don't need to repeat all the messaging from Trump, it's part of the miserable record and when science speaks Trump covers his ears until the noise is deafening. Do I buy into Trump and Jim's arguement that if the limited China travel restrictions weren't taken millions would die, not in the least, but I do acknowledge that was a good first step. Sadly nothing followed but hunches, gut feelings, predictions of warm weather and miracles.

The experts knew what to expect, they knew early on what was needed to ID where this virus was expanding, they knew the importance of extensive and expanding testing and they predicted the shortages all those people on the front line are experiencing today if very early and proactive steps were not taken. The predictions now are even more disturbing as many feel that unless there is more of country wide shut down, this may be with us for months and then we can expect it coming back again in the fall as have most corona viruses.

Do I complain a lot on this issue as of late, you bet your a*ss I do, that's what this forum offers all of us a place to vent; it certainly isn't a forum for civil debate or discourse about politics. I blame this lame a*ss administration for us being in this place, when we could have been in a recovery mode after a peak had already been reached. This realty TV show host aka clown, has cost a lot of Americans their lives who may not have ever been exposed, I hope that doesn't include anyone in your family or your friends families, but that is the reality of this administration of poser's.

I hope and expect the 2020 election turnout will be massive and we can finally kiss this con man goodbye.