View Single Post
Old 04-03-2020, 03:16 PM   #21
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightfighter View Post
Pete, did you even listen, nevermind understand, Mnuchin yesterday in the late afternoon/evening press conference???? He at least spoke with f direction, cooperation of the agencies involved, and firm understanding of the limitations of the Treasury Office....

Right now, I could give a rats azz about the election or who did what too late and when. I am concerned about solutions. And if you are not onboard as part of the solution, you are part of the problem...
Each day that we continue without a unified national solution makes the final cost in lives and dollars greater.
Trump*s schizophrenic approach to management of this is not working.
Everybody needs to be able to plan their response and count on others to do what they say they will.
There is a limited supply of stuff in the world.
We need to be on top of it.
Saying states need to look out for themselves is antithetical to what America stands for.
The change in the national strategic stockpile website after Jared's odd statement is unacceptable.

I have heard that Massachusetts only received 17% of aid requested and Maine 5%, while Florida will receive its 3rd shipment of 100% of aid requested. The group Citizen's for Ethics is investigating if the Strategic National Stockpile is distributing aid based on Trump’s personal preferences.

He wouldn't do that would he?

He'll probably have another show tonight, just which episode of Survivor, States edition is this?

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin