View Single Post
Old 04-15-2020, 02:53 PM   #18
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
So you didn't actually hear anyone say "But it's OK when she does it, because she's a democrat" but rather you heard something about Burr and so you're going to lie (again - see I can do that too) and make that statement up?

What a joke.

Across the board (Rep. and Dem) people gave Burr the most flack bc he did it with multiple stocks and the timing was like the next day after a briefing. The woman from GA did not get as much flack bc she said her stocks where in a blind trust. Finestein got less bc she only traded 1 stock I believe.
What I hear, is calls for Burr (a republican) to resign. I haven't heard the mainstream media call for her resignation, even though she did it too.

So in your opinion, if the media says Burr should resign but don't call for Feinstein to resign...that doesn't mean they don't care that she did it, not unless they catually come out and say "it's only OK if she does it". You brain can't connect those dots?

Same with Biden and sex assault. With Kavanaugh, the accusation was enough to disqualify hm in the eyes of the democrats and the media. But Biden enjoys a presumption of innocence that was denied to Kavanaugh. Those two facts don't lead you to conclude that there's a double standard?

If you are so dim/slow that you can't call that hypocrisy unless one person says "the accusation makes Kavanaugh unfit, but the accusation doesn't make Biden unfit", that's on you. Most people with IQs in the double- or triple-digits can see that for what it is. If you don't see it, I'm sorry for you.

Of course, I doubt you're not that stupid, you're just being argumentative because you can't admit the hypocrisy, because like the others, you can't go against the liberal narrative.

"Finestein got less bc she only traded 1 stock I believe"

I see. So it's OK to trade $1,000,000 worth of one single stock based on insider info, but disqualifying to trade two stocks even if the total value is $5. You are suggesting, that it's only improper when it involves a certain number of equities. The number of equities is the determining factor.

That just makes ALL KINDS of sense. According to Bloomberg, she sold between $1.5M and $6.0M worth of that one stock. Nothing to see there, as it was only one stock.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ngs-in-january

Last edited by Jim in CT; 04-15-2020 at 02:59 PM..