View Single Post
Old 04-15-2020, 04:28 PM   #27
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
You made up a laughably absurd excuse (insider trading doesn't warrant scrutiny if only one security was traded) Pull up what I said - you're lying again. You do it so much that you can't even help yourself anymore. that no one, ever, has used. You came up with that idiotic excuse to defend the democrat. Not only did I not lie, you proved my point.Pull up the statement.

You aid the degree to which insider trading is unethical, depends on the number of securities involved, rather than the amount of money involved, or the nature of the insider information upon which the decision to sell was made. If you actually believe that, you're an idiot. If you don't believe it but invented that excuse to defend the democrats, youre a liar.

you conceded that the democrat is getting less scrutiny. She sole over $1 million of stock based on information she gathered doing the job we entrusted her to do, information not available to the public, But you say because only 1 stock was involved, that's a valid reason for the decreased scrutiny.She didn't sell any stock. And no one has claimed she (or the other 2) had any information about the corona virus. Burr did - and that is why he is getting more flack.

An idiot or a liar. There isn't a third excuse for saying that.
Don't understand the last statement. I'm an idiot or an liar?

I pointed out numerous times where you lied and you can't point out any statements that I made that are incorrect.

You do know that Fienstein didn't sell any stocks right - bc it sounds like you don't know that. Not knowing that makes it seem like you are an idiot.