View Single Post
Old 04-17-2020, 08:01 AM   #24
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
China is not my President the WHO is not my CDC , lack of direct criticism of them( which has merit that most can separate what they didn't do and what we the USA didn't do)

Yet the only relevant criticisms you want to hear is about china and WHO , anything attempting to ease the case against Trump ( that's how I read your posts and responses )

I Criticize my President when he act in a manner that deserves criticism.... which I'll say it again it's not imaginary..and a direct response to his words and actions

You don't deserve praise for doing what your suppose to do... but Trump demands praise and accolades. 1st before he does his job that's a poor leader that a poor trait for anyone

I dont envy Trump but he thought being POTUS was easy ,, just un do anything With Obamas name on it , get praised go to a rally get cheered , play golf or spend more time in Fla than DC ... ( That's changed ) . Now it's real and his leadership is front and center.. and people are taking note ..
"the WHO is not my CDC '

So if you don't think we're supposed to be giving consideration to recommendations from the WHO, why do they exist? Why should we give them money, if you're saying they have zero influence in our public health decisions?

"Yet the only relevant criticisms you want to hear is about china and WHO '

Every single time you characterize my positions, you lie. Every single time. I have criticized Trumps handling of this many, many times. He doesn't let the experts talk, he's attacking the press which does zero good, and he was obviously wrong when he downplayed things early on.

Where you and I disagree, is on this point - it's also fair to say that many others, including those whose opinions we rely on, were similarly wrong. I can admit that. You cannot. You are physically incapable of saying anyone else was wrong, and for damned sure you would never say that Trump was wrong because he listened to "experts" who were wrong.

Fauci said early on it was no big deal, as did the WHO. SO Trump is supposed to ignore them, because he's supposed to have a crystal ball?

Bill Diblasio said in late February that it was safe to live normally. And if he was the nominee, you'd refuse to criticize that statement. You can only criticize Trump.

You constantly lie about my positions, because you can't debate me honestly, because I have facts and common sense on my side. There's no other to mischaracterize my positions every single time. You don't know how to respond to accuracy, honesty, and fairness, because in the era of Trump, it doesn't exist on your side.

So you act like I said something that I never came close to saying.