View Single Post
Old 05-04-2020, 02:43 PM   #164
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
What does Obama have to do with this, exactly?

Did you see that Barack went golfing on an empty country club golf course, while Michelle recorded a message sent to all phones in DC, telling citizens to stay home unless it was urgent?

Think for a second, of the sheer and utter contempt you'd have to have for the little people, to tell them to stay inside while your husband is hitting the links! That's liberalism, though...it's never about what "they:" should do, always about what "we" should do. "They" are entitled to live better than us...what a swell couple they must be.

If the republic survived those two czars, we can survive this clown just fine.
How many times have we heard but but Obama? Why do we have to just talk about Biden when there's a direct contradiction by what the Republicans have done or should I say what the Republicans have not done. Think about the utter contempt shown by the Republican leaders for anyone who is not a trumplican and not deranged by their love of Trump - day in and day out when Trump gets up there and lies and insult people and they keep their mouth shut. Did they get all tingly when he stood up on the stage and made fun of retards and spazzes? That's what conservativism has turned into these days. If it wasn't so sad it would be hysterical.

And tell me what Obama's playing golf has anything to do with this thread? You've humiliated yourself again here
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by PaulS; 05-04-2020 at 02:53 PM..