View Single Post
Old 05-04-2020, 03:16 PM   #168
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
How many times have we heard but but Obama? Why do we have to just talk about Biden when there's a direct contradiction by what the Republicans have done or should I say what the Republicans have not done. Think about the utter contempt shown by the Republican leaders for anyone who is not a trumplican and not deranged by their love of Trump - day in and day out when Trump gets up there and lies and insult people and they keep their mouth shut. Did they get all tingly when he stood up on the stage and made fun of retards and spazzes? That's what conservativism has turned into these days. If it wasn't so sad it would be hysterical.

And tell me what Obama's playing golf has anything to do with this thread? You've humiliated yourself again here
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
"How many times have we heard but but Obama? "

From me? A few at least, to point out glaring double standards. Would a speck of consistency be too much to ask?

"there's a direct contradiction by what the Republicans have done or should I say what the Republicans have not done"

I didn't buy the accusation against Kavanaugh, I'm not buying the one against Biden. Where is the double standard there?

"Think about the utter contempt shown by the Republican leaders for anyone who is not a trumplican'

I see Republican leaders criticizing Trump regularly for his style. So your premise there is seriously flawed. If you are upset that Republicans prefer other Republicans to democrats, I'm very sorry fo rthat.

"Did they get all tingly when he stood up on the stage and made fun of retards and spazzes? "

You ruse of retard is very offensive. When did he make fun of "retards"? And if that's offensive to you, what was your position when Obama made fun of them, when after bowling gutter ball after gutter ball, he joked that he looked like a Special Olympics athlete. That was OK, right? Lemme guess, it was different when Obama did it..