View Single Post
Old 05-09-2020, 10:20 AM   #105
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Paul, I don't feel I need any life lessons from someone who cries "victim" every single time he gets caught acting like jerk (ALWAYS blaming someone else instead of just coming clean), a middle-aged tattletale (because that's not pathetic) who likes to use the word "retard", to accuse Trump of making fun of people with physical disabilities, which has nothing whatsoever to do with the word "retard". And who still refuses to admit there's anything wrong with that word to describe those who normal people usually feel some speck of empathy for, but not you obviously.
Internet tough guy. See you can't help yourself. If you don't like a life lesson, don't try to give me one. I don't call myself a victim.

I told you why I used the word so either you're too stupid to understand or don't like that I called you and others out for your hypocrisy. Pls. point out where I said there's nothing wrong with using the word retard - either show me where I said that or admit you're a scummy liar.

You call Democrats whores - right. Didn't you say your parents are Democrats? So do you consider your mom a whore or just every other Democrat with the exception of your mom? Tell me that wasn't pathetic using those words.

Last edited by PaulS; 05-09-2020 at 10:27 AM..