View Single Post
Old 05-09-2020, 02:08 PM   #79
Jim in CT

[QUOTE=spence;1193072]Yes, the notes conveniently released after Flynn fired his reputable council and hired a conspiracy theorist to try and retract his plea. They don’t undermine anything in the case, it’s all just noise to distract you while Barr tries to rewrite history at the behest of the president.
[size=1][i]Posted from my iPhone

Even a conspiracy nut can get one right. I'm not a conspiracy nut, and asking if the goal is to get the guy to lie, or to get him fired, is what you'd say if it was a setup.

Either way, the charges will likely be dropped, and we all get to decide what we think of it. I know what your opinion is, and if the political parties were reversed, your opinion would be the exact opposite.

Have you ever noticed that you always side with the democrat? You ever take note of that, and ask yourself why?

As Jordan Peterson calls it, the pathological possession of ideology. You're are enslaved by it, prevented from thinking anything that doesn't fit. If that's wrong, please tell us the biggest single issue, on which you disagree with liberals.