View Single Post
Old 05-11-2020, 09:14 AM   #90
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
"Like I said Trump supporters love the rule of law as long as it only applies to thoses with a D after their Names"

If Flynn broke the law, he should be punished. Unless law enforcement trampled on his rights to get him to break the law. Are you saying they should be allowed to do that? Or, are you saying that somehow, you know that didn't happen in this case? If that's what you're saying, please tell us how you happen to know that? I'd be very interested to know how you could know that, when what we do know, if that the FBI had notes asking if the goal was to get him fired, and we know that DOJ lawyers improperly withheld information from the defense and the judge. Given that, I'd be very curious to know how you concluded that his rights were respected throughout the process. I'd really like to hear that.
Non of what you wrote happened his rights weren't Trampled that's just another made up conspiracy, notes are notes but the notes never said plant false evidence or pull out his nails or or water board him .. basically get this Russian loving former General ..who lied to us. PS Trump fired him not the FBI so there goes that argument.... and the FBI did and caught him in 2 lies.. ps once again law enforcement can not force you to lie..in front of a judge no less...unless torture is involved.

But it's ok for Trump to pardon a war criminal? Your crazy if you think this administration is pro rule of law for all
Their action clearly show they are only concerned of what laws or investigation actions benfit them

That's why they keep reinvestgating incidents that have all ready been investigated.. looking for anything they can use to discredit our legal system as a whole .... and they are doing the same with voting fraud again

Last edited by wdmso; 05-11-2020 at 09:23 AM..