View Single Post
Old 05-14-2020, 08:56 AM   #84
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
You deserve the insults the way you insult people here - you always have and you always will. Kevin is a big enough man to defend his own kids.

Since the word whore is so easily used, you should call McConnel and the conserv. in Kentucky (and many, many other states) who look down on the liberal states but gladly take their $.
"You deserve the insults the way you insult people here "

But the liberals here who insult people (or their wives and children), they don't deserve insults. Right?

Paul, it's pretty simple. You resort to insults when you feel it's justified. And I resort to insults when I feel it's justified. We're both doing the same thing. Clearly, you agree with your justification more than you agree with mine, which is a matter of opinion, and that's fine.

It's a funny coincidence, that the ones who you call out for using insults, are all conservatives. That's just a coincidence, right? It's not because it's all political?

To be clear, I could literally care less when anyone here insults me personally (I did react when Pete brought my mother into it, that was my bad). I dish it out, and I have zero problem with taking it.

What I like to point out, is the obvious hypocrisy of someone who criticizes insults made by the republicans, and ignores/defends the insults made by the liberals.