View Single Post
Old 05-21-2020, 08:59 AM   #25
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
the president of the United States decided to ignore the intelligence community and basic science Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
So...when Biden said that Trump didn't need to restrict travel into the US back in January...what science was he relying on?

Pete, you can't have it both ways. You're saying that Trump was negligent for not doing more in December/January, and you may have a point there. But the fact is, Biden said Trump should have done even less than he did.

You're acting like everyone in the country was saying to do more in December, and Trump ignored them. That's not what happened. The democrats, and the media, wanted him to do less than he did, because they said the virus wasn't bad enough to justify anything drastic.

What "science" was Nancy Pelosi relying on in late February, when she went on TV and told her constituents it was safe to go out in crowded public places? Could you please just answer that one question? If you say Trump was negligent for not doing more in December, doesn't that necessarily mean that Pelosi was more negligent in late February for telling people to go out in public? Or did Trump trick her into believing that?

If you could respond to that without insulting my mother or my wife, that would be welcome.