View Single Post
Old 06-15-2020, 12:39 PM   #20
piemma
Very Grumpy bay man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clammer View Post
realty ..life ……... less ……………….. mostly physically , but now its gerring at times mental /I have everything ready & then just say fu ck it ..

bought F/W gear thinking I could get back to the real peaceful fishing …….. didn,t take real long the I couldn,t get to a lot of places , either physically or legally …………..&&&& the trash issue is just to much .

I went out alone Tuesday .managed to find a few . then bluefish & I had already been late because a lack of bait …………. which I ran out of .
when I was about done I fell [again] stayed there for a while .finally crawled up ……..saw that when I fell a snapped my rod rack when I hit it .
But I was all set to go the next day because of the activity...……. alarm went off .tried to rollover and get up ……….. body had tightened up ….. nope no go ..

figure I have 1.5 years left / its not much fun alone & not many left to go the way I go .

I miss many of the guys I use to fish with /a few RIP took care of it & others just tired .

I use to love to fish with Got Stripers .& he wouls ask me to be at the ramp 4;30 ish ……….. no way .he finally got sick of asking , got a yak, woman & golf …….so the became history ………………………..others guys just disappeared . changed fish . quit fishing . etc, etc, etc,
Yeah, Mike I am one of the quitters. Between working 3 days a week for BackBeach, selling the boat and having bad knees, I'm pretty much done I think. Unless I get new knees, I cannot jump rocks. I like fishing the beaches on the Cape but that is pretty much shut down, between the Plovers and the seals.

So it's just easier to play golf. It's not fishing but you know the only thing I ever fished for was Bass and now with the way the stocks are, I just cannot do it.

No boat, back in the suds.
piemma is offline   Reply With Quote