Old 07-11-2020, 04:53 PM   #93
nightfighter
Seldom Seen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slipknot View Post
I think he is referring to FBI Ross

And if power goes to the left, just plain #^&#^&#^&#^&ed is an understatement
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Maybe? IDK. But either way, I am not ok with extremists from the left or the right. I am not ok with defunding police, tearing down statues and rewriting our history. I am not ok with political divides as they are put up with city mayors outlawing all protests, except BLM. I am not ok with looters and protesters hiding behind the feel good movement of the year. I am not ok with people losing jobs for saying ALL lives matter, nor am I ok with my generation of white America made to feel we are the root of the problem. My generation has seen and done more than all other generations before us. I remember hearing the racist comments growing up and know the difference between my thoughts and actions and those of my parents. One bad cop in Minnesota, who should have been fired and prosecuted years before George Floyd, has boiled into a divided nation that is using this platform to further divide us when we needed a leader to unite. Sadly neither the right nor the left seem interested in doing this. All they want is to dismantle the other side at ANY COST.

And I believe in the science. Masks work. POTUS is an ass thinking his gut is better for our health, be it physical, mental, or economic. Schools aren't going to open across the board. Major professional sports are not going to be able to get through these "resumed" seasons without collateral damage. The world is laughing at us and how we can't control ourselves.... Covid has gotten the upper hand again nationally, if not in Massachusetts. But jumping into further opening will just lengthen the number of months before we can truly be back to normal. Canada may look more attractive to those suffering economically

Last edited by nightfighter; 07-11-2020 at 05:03 PM..

“Americans have the right and advantage of being armed, unlike the people of other countries, whose leaders are afraid to trust them with arms.” – James Madison.