Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
New York 432, 412 cases 32,535 deaths
Florida 374,162 cases 4,805 deaths
Texas 322,566 cases 3,932 deaths
Georgia 135,183 cases 3,132 deaths

democrats/media be like...."cuomo is great, cuomo is brilliant, cuomo for president!!!...and...republican governors are killing people...republican governors are awful!!! "
Wow such an in depth analysis how can one possibly argue with that��. NY and travel hubs were hit early and were not prepared, were not ramped up with testing and obviously paid a higher price. Since there are far more young and stupid getting sick now it’s resulting (could be temporary) in lower death rates, but time might change those numbers if they spread it further. It’s also an unknown what long term heath risks for all ages people will have who contract this virus. The health experts have already said if everyone had done what was needed far fewer would have and will die. Even the financial community has projected dire consequences for loosening restrictions and letting this virus get going again.

This IS NOT a partisan problem, yet some governors are making it one, the Georgia governor a prime example, when he sues a mayor for trying to keep her citizens safe. Look at the curves of the US and any other developed country, as Fauci has stated with confidence; we are not doing well at all. Republicans are looking for favor by doing what Trump wants and I hope it comes around to bite them in the butt.