Thread: 34 shot
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2020, 09:17 PM   #52
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Yes jim its fantasy conservatives embrace the exact policies that will reduce the cycle of poverty and violence in cities... love to see this policy

Specifically, strong traditional families, the benefit of faith, school choice, good jobs with upward economic mobility? Jim you cant mandate those things in a policy is a wish list ... your kool aid delusional

And here we go again with the lowest black unemployment Jim you do understand that high tide floats all boats .... nothing was done by Trump to help blacks directly, now he takes credit for unintentional consequences, because if makes him look good... but glad to see you silent on his covid unintentional consequences but black unemployment
you can absolutely mandate school
choice. as to encouraging families, obviously you can’t mandate it, but you can encourage it ( which conservatives tend to do) or you can mock it and say masculinity is toxic ( which liberals tend to do). you deny that?

“nothing was done by trump
to help
blacks directly”. they were helped as everyone else was helped, duh. you don’t comment on why democrats were saddened by low black
unemployment.

i’m not silent on covid, i give poor grades to all who
encouraged stupid behavior.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device