View Single Post
Old 08-03-2020, 07:29 PM   #25
nightfighter
Seldom Seen

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
And I don't enjoy defending Trump. I would rather be talking about more important politics. And what do you mean by "he is nuts"? Do you mean clinically insane. That's ridiculous. There has been no actual psychological test on Trump to determine that.

If you mean something vague like goofy, unpredictable, etc., he doesn't seem any goofier than the current leading Democrats. And anti-Trumpers like to say he's unpredictable, yet like to predict what he'll say or do or what harm he'll cause, or he has no plan but he has a strategy.

A lot of stuff is just said about Trump. Most of it political rhetoric. And intended to paint him as the undefinable "nuts" you mentioned.

But, as I've said over and over, it's not about Trump for me. We are wasting precious time talking about the wrong thing. I am far more concerned about the nutty, destructive, Progressivism that you will have to vote for in order for this Trump nut that you say "has to go."
Stop trying to blow smoke up my azz. How is this for political rhetoric? UNFIT FOR THE OFFICE. Plenty of examples. My vote is against him. He already got one vote from me and he has been a horrible, destructive, disappointment

“Americans have the right and advantage of being armed, unlike the people of other countries, whose leaders are afraid to trust them with arms.” – James Madison.