View Single Post
Old 08-04-2020, 02:28 PM   #50
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
If you find that interview comical, I doubt your ability to think critically.

Yes, well, as you know, you think better and more critically than I. That shows, as you point out, in that I find comical this interview that you say sounded like a SNL interview

Tweety is incapable of interpreting information that contradicts his preconceived opinion.

Yes, we all know that, or should, because you so boldy and convincingly say so.

That excellent interview is evidence that even basic follow-up questioning - like asking wait, hold on, what are you even talking about - immediately exposes Tweety's lies.

I didn't notice which lies were exposed, but that, no doubt, is due to my lack of critical thinking. I suppose it also can be blamed on Trump constantly responding with the nonsense that he believes.

And yet it has almost never happened with any other interviewer.

Having almost never missed all the other interviews, I can surely attest that what you say never happened, never happened.
Well done, and doubly more so!

I'd love to see Chris Wallace and Jonathon Swan run the Presidential debates.
Yes, Biden would shine. But, I don't care. Being stuck on the stupid notion that it is about Trump or Biden, and another stupid debate, lacks, admittedly, for my critically deficient brain, the understanding of how their character is more important than the actual policies and form of government we will inherit depending on who wins.