View Single Post
Old 08-05-2020, 02:54 PM   #24
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
this is stupid...go look at the graphs from each state...with the exception of Louisiana who had some early rise the states you listed all had low instance through june then and bump and they are trending down now...other states like Colorado had a bump in june..the only difference is when the rise occurred and the deaths per million in which the states of NJ, NJ, Mass, RI and CT are still huge leaders... California has the most total cases...these states will get hit again...that's when we'll see if they learned from their mistakes...our gina is already in a panic...washington, minnesota are having a surge...probably nothing to do with the mayhem on the streets every night
This is based on the last seven days statistics and that tells the current trend
NY NJ and CT have declining rates of infection and death
The others I named have risen
The goal is to win the battle against the virus and what happens tomorrow and going forward is all that can be changed.
Testing, tracing, isolation of suspect cases, social distancing and wearing masks are the only current defenses.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin