View Single Post
Old 08-28-2020, 12:43 PM   #57
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
By skin it is not fair treatment of the law - we have not reached fairness yet, and fully. Black people are proportionally targeted higher than others - it is not right and it is not fair. If the guy had a record or he beat his wife or had a rape charge, DV history, Assault with weapons charges can and SHOULD be a metric. Blowing up and defunding the entire system is not the answer.

But we don't know if the guy was reaching for something, clearly you are with the not other factors mattering or determined by investigation.

We are not having the conversation on what will really make strides to fix the system, we have people wanting to tear everything down because that will somehow be better - what a stupid effing thing to believe.

We are not trying to get where facts dictate what happened we are where narrative writes what to believe. We can't wait until the facts say George Floyd was wrongly murdered (likely, but the legal system needs to decide) and too many people ignore that Mike Brown was found the aggressor

We no longer take facts in the matter because "Hands Up Don't Shoot", meant to never happened with Michael Brown yet almost everyone thinks he said that and people shout it at every protest. And people then went out and executed cops in many places because reacting before understanding the facts.

Other black people have died because wrong decisions by cops and sheer stupidity, and it is wrong, happnes to white preople too. What is it by demographics? Is it outsized then too?

The vast majority of everyone thinks that

Of course MSNBC did. There is also a common thread since yesterday that the cops in Kenosha were giving the shooter water because

I am not buying your insanity, there is a difference.
MSNBC didn’t stage those videos, but they clearly showed a radical difference on how those cops were handling the arrest of two mass murderers, one clearly a physical threat, but hey poor cops being profiled for shooting a black man 7 fing times in the back. Chit at my age and no training I could have taken that guy to the ground and you expect me to believe two cops can’t handle that better. Call BS!
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by Got Stripers; 08-28-2020 at 01:04 PM..