View Single Post
Old 09-03-2020, 11:16 AM   #9
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
you know that you are describing yourself here...right?
Not in politics, I post here for fun and games, it’s getting even more fun as the election draws near. Love Trump positioning himself to cast blame for losing due to voting fraud, getting his excuses set for a bad debate and sadly running a campaign based on fear and division; winding Jim up is just too easy. Trump needs dirty tricks to have a hope, defund the post office, sue states trying to allow their citizens to vote safely, putting fear that ballets won’t be counted and now pushing the CDC to rush to announce a vaccine just ahead of the election. Most medical experts have stated they should never rush a vaccine without the proper trials based on decades of experience and success doing it right. I won’t line up for a rushed vaccine, but I suggest you should in support of your guy.

Trump is over 20,000 misleading statements or outright lies leading into the election, the debates will be filled with more, along with his usual angry rants. Should be entertaining and that of course is what this job is all about for a Trump and regardless of how most view his debate performance, you already know what his view of it will be. He will have the best debate performance of any president EVER. Fun stuff to look forward to, I’m actually looking forward to the VP debate more.