View Single Post
Old 09-07-2020, 01:41 PM   #20
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
I dont remember such themed flags as a reason to re elect Obama for a 2nd term .. seeing all the crying Republicans were doing. About Obama And all if was made up. Unlike Trumps behaviors

Not sure if conservatives know Portland doesn't represent the United states its become the new chicago rallying cry of conservatives.. and portland is an oddity it Oregon its self

substantial majority of Portlanders — 74 percent — consider themselves to be liberal on social issues, compared with 35 percent of the rest of the region and 36 percent of the rest of the state.

But like most conservatives they want to spin this elaborate story that what's going on in Portland is tied to some grand national movment of the democratic party .

So places like fox and other conservative media outlets play the same loop day after day and have the base convinced its every where

here's a local example of conservatives and Trump supporters over reaction and gullibility, I have a brother in law who is a rabid Trump fan. Who informs me at a cook out about QAnon. And how yesterday Sunday BLM and Antifa were decending on a Trump flag store and he and others were going to defend the store . At 6pm. So yesterday 150 Trump supporters set up shop flags lawn chairs at the closed business majority Mask less no social distancing. . and guess who's shows up 2 18 years old with homemade signs. Simple masks no hoods no back pack or Antifa markings. One saying BLM and 1 saying G Floyd Rest in peace.. and in typical Trump support er fashion one guy got in their face screaming sun tans dont make you BLACK . Over and over . I guess he was suggesting your white you shouldn't be supporting a different race

Those 2 young Girls had some guts for showing up

Ps still haven't seen an explanation on who are these strongman flags directed at? Russia China or Americans who dont support Trump... .?
That's a nice little story. It explains everything.