View Single Post
Old 09-09-2020, 10:04 AM   #122
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Really that’s the first time you noticed this thread, like almost every thread ever started in this forum for years, strayed from the initial theme?

Nope. Not the first time I've noticed. Mentioned it
several times before.

Hey since I know you love promoting Trump doing a bang up job,

Nope. Don't promote Trump. Your tin ears may prevent you from hearing that I constantly say, for me, it's not about Trump.

like falsely “promising” a vaccine ahead of the election, only to have the CEO’s of all pharmaceutical companies signing a letter saying hold the phone that isn’t so. Astra Zeneca has already had to pause its trial due some adverse reactions. So is he doing a good job by that statement or as anyone with a brain can deduce, using it for purely political gains. By doing so he also might put concern about how safe a vaccine is when one finally comes out. The list of personal interest only comments he has made as it relates to this Covid crisis is a long embarrassing one, which I’m certain you can break out some blue to dispute.
I'm not going to dispute what someone promises. Actually, all the discussions about the competence or lack thereof in handling covid are too politically oriented for me to care about. There is still a limited amount of things we know and can do. That has pretty much been handled, as far as I can see, as well as they can by our "experts"--"can" existing within political and medical disputations and oppositions. That "clown show" has been apparent on all "sides" for an objective point of view to take seriously. Believe in whatever clowns you wish.