View Single Post
Old 09-23-2020, 07:30 AM   #54
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Poor Jim, it’s been obvious for the past three years that for Trumplicans it’s the man that counts.

It was a big story the first time Trump
1) held a rally during a pandemic
2) made bigoted attacks on Rep. Omar
3) praised the assault of a journalist

Last night he did all three... and none of it is breaking through. It's just the accepted behavior of the president now.
And perfectly ok with Trumplicans
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
I asked you a very simple question - aren't you a prime example of someone who always supports his party? Youi respond with a Trump attack.

"for Trumplicans it’s the man that counts"

Exactly wrong. I despise him as a man. For his supporters, it's his policies and results that count. I hate his ethics. I like his agenda.

Tell me that's not the same logic democrats used to defend their support for Bill Clinton? To this day, in the era of #metoo, Bill Clinton is still worshipped among democrats. So spare me your phony sanctimonious bullsh*t. Democrats liked what Bill Clinton did (as did I), therefore they are more than willing to overlook his disgusting moral compass. We do the same thing with Trump.

But it's OK when you do it, a character flaw when I do it? Spare me. You can't have it both ways Pete. What's good for the goose...

You have an appetite for humiliation today, I see.