View Single Post
Old 09-23-2020, 11:32 AM   #66
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
"You own Trump the good the.bad and the ugly"

Fine. Then to the same exact degree, you own Clinton's ugly deeds as well as the accusations against Biden.

Fair enough?

"didn't your catholic back ground teach that?"

My Catholicism makes it crystal clear that there's only one party to support. Here's a hint, it's not the party that celebrates 9th month abortions and tramples on the rights of the Little Sisters Of The Poor.

"lost rudderless no morals "

Anytime you'd like to have a rational, sane comparison of each others moral compass, I'm game.

I'm the one being consistent. You are the one with no morals or rudder. You say I own Trump (which is ridiculous), but you'd never admit you own Clintons character or Bidens. Only you get to support immoral people without having a stain. Its evil when the other side does it, perfectly OK when you do it. Because CNN said so.

Bill Clinton is your response your deep in the trump fan club any other imanagry comparison you what to make.? Ps last time i checked Catholicism cares more than just abortion. We know you don't. Your false comparison are endless.. your Transactional funny what your willing to over look or even forgive with Trump but you do not provide the same forgiveness to Clinton's or Biden.

So much for that Moral commpass you ke3p telling us you have