View Single Post
Old 10-01-2020, 09:44 AM   #179
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
I put the part back that you failed to quote

Here’s what he said.........

Trump: Proud Boys? Stand back and stand by, but I’ll tell you what, I’ll tell you what, somebody’s gotta do something about Antifa and the left, because this is not a right wing problem, this is a left-wing problem.”
There was no need to quote what you already quoted. I didn't consider it relevant to respond to a summary of who the Proud Boys are. I responded to your characterization of what Trump said. He did not tell them to prepare for violence. I explained why he referred to the Proud Boys and why he used the phrase stand back and stand by. And Trump explained what he meant by that phrase when asked by a reporter. But you will have none of that. You will press for your interpretation, as if you know what Trump meant better than Trump knowing what he meant. And, of course, your interpretations of Trumps words always put him in the evil light you prefer and which will fit your orange man bad narrative.

As for your insistence that he has not condemned white supremacists, you fail to respond to all the instances I posted of him doing that many times. You demonstrate a blind bigotry similar to the bigotry you ascribe to Trump. You keep repeating obvious lies in order to maintain the validity of your false narrative.

Respond to post #175 of this thread if you want show us at least a semblance of honesty.