View Single Post
Old 10-16-2020, 09:51 AM   #34
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIROCKHOUND View Post
The irony of this is palpable, as you are on here all the time saying you dislike Trump as a person, but like the results.

As far as the emails; I will withhold opinion. The recent reports of Rudy being worked by Russian intelligence makes the sourcing questionable.

Do I think Hunter is a POS, yes, and that is unfortunate given the other (deceased) brother's accomplishments. I also think Don Jr and Eric are #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&s. As of now that hasn't disqualified anyone running for POTUS. If it shows something real in these emails, then the DOJ would have come knocking already...
there’s zero irony, literally zero, because unlike every liberal here except probably you, i can admit the moral flaws of the guy on my side.

so are you saying you concede their was influence selling by the biden’s but you’re willing to overlook it? that would be honest. i doubt you’ll hear wdmso it spence it paul or pete day that, they can’t. onlybteump can bad.

oh, you’ll withhold opinion on biden!!! seems you don’t have a problem offering opinions on trump.

et tu, bryan? et tu?

you guys are all exactly the same.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device