View Single Post
Old 10-18-2020, 06:16 PM   #97
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
Looks like I got under some Trump hating skin

This is how lefty Dems respond when they got nothin' else--mock, suppress, dismiss, destroy--if you don't have the ability to hold a rational discussion, just attack, just say stuff--the cruder and more insulting, the better:

"That was just a straight-up diss to all the guys who acted like #^&#^&#^&#^&s in high school, and now think they can get back on the #^&#^&#^&#^&-wagon with Caveman Politics."

"I can’t imagine how slow your life is to expend this amount of time attempting to prove to Biden supporters they are electing the wrong guy. You have zero chance of moving that needle, I think you need a hobby, hey quick thought everyone else is writing a book about Trump being a monster you could defend him on a national stage."

"The great pontificator loves to hear himself speak in print, frankly I find it sad that a retired crappie fisherman is so obsessed with defending Trump and his political views on an obscure striped bass fishing board a thousand miles away."

"It’s his job, full time troll."

"I just love poking fun at him it’s amusing to watch him ramble on thinking we (well I’m not anyway) reading any of his bullcrap."

"Tell him what he has won Vanna!"

"Ooh, I know...it’s a My Little Pony crappie rod."

"Aren’t there panfish sites you should be “trolling” instead of this one.
Some people just don’t belong..."

"And miss the fun of winding you up, no way, it's almost as fun as watching first time boat owners launch at the town ramp on a busy Saturday."

"Nah, you’re sort of like an accident on a divided highway, everybody going the other way needs to slow down and look."

"This here’s my website, homie.
Go back to blowing up night crawlers for fun.
The fish you chase are bait to us.
Some folks just don’t belong."
This is a fishing site and you took the bait hook, line and sinker, too funny.