View Single Post
Old 10-30-2020, 11:45 AM   #14
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
The only censorship I mentioned was editorial censorship.

From WAPO: In a lengthy note published on Substack, Greenwald said the publication refused to publish the piece, “in violation of my contractual right of editorial freedom,” unless he removed “all sections critical of Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden, the candidate vehemently supported by all New-York-based Intercept editors involved in this effort at suppression.”

The Intercept did not publish his article because it said he needed to support his claims with evidence. But he had a "contractual right of editorial freedom." So, because of an editorial disagreement, Greenwald's article was not published. Or, as Greenwald stated, it was "suppressed" which is a form of censorship as you defined it--"the suppression or prohibition of any parts of books, films, news, etc. that are considered obscene, politically unacceptable, or a threat to security."
Bob Mueller feels the same way
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin