View Single Post
Old 11-01-2020, 08:56 AM   #19
wdmso

Plagiarism is the best you got. and Trumps lying for 4 years Jim. They are the same

Seal team 6 rescued hostage. = Trump leadship? . Jim its his job its not special sadly he can't seem to provide Americans with this leadership on covid

TRUMP Seal team didn't kill bin laden = Jim too many unknowns for me. i just don’t know

100000 new covid cases. On trumps watch too many unknowns for me. i just don’t know

But you knew it was Obama fault with those who died with H1N1

Cuomo killed nursing home patients Jim i just know he did it to spread the disease

GDP is up so Americans are doing better . Yet my wife a daughter have both had their hours cut because of COVID-19 as have many others losing their lively hoods due to out of control infection rates

Trump signing an executive order concerning facking n in Pennsylvania = pulling out the stops
Dictators hand book its called buying vote or abuse of power page 2,, but Jim! And scott see it as genius

So Jim and scott are you in on the Trump narrative the only way Trumps loses if if Democrats Cheat and there's mass fraud.

Because the only party activity filling law suits to supress the vote or limit the counting of votes are Republicans and Trump

Counting ballots for weeks after Election Day “is totally inappropriate, and I don't believe that's by our laws." TRUMP

Big problems and discrepancies with Mail In Ballots all over the USA. Must have final total on November 3rd

I guess this isn't trying to delegitimize the election or again is the excuse going to

too many unknowns for me. i just don’t know.