View Single Post
Old 11-13-2020, 09:31 AM   #6
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post

Trump just won the Pennsylvania lawsuit saying ballots arriving after election day can't be counted.

read

"may not count ballots where the voters needed to provide proof of identification and failed to do so by Nov. 9"

....but I'm sure you are ok with voting without proof of ID...

After the Pennsylvania Supreme Court ruled that mail-in ballots could be accepted three days after Election Day, Pennsylvania Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar submitted guidance that said proof of identification could be provided up until Nov. 12, which is six days from the ballot acceptance deadline. That guidance was issued two days before Election Day.

“[T]he Court concludes that Respondent Kathy Boockvar, in her official capacity as Secretary of the Commonwealth, lacked statutory authority to issue the November 1, 2020, guidance
Ahh the ID card argument do some research 34 states require voters to show identification at the polls in order to cast a ballot. PA is not one of them .

The constitution say you need an ID to Vote no

It’s all about voter suppression not having a secure election

Your boy Trump would cry fraud even if all states had voter ID and you would I am 100% certain you would stand with him. truth be damned

PS who push Voter I’d laws Republicans
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device