View Single Post
Old 11-18-2020, 09:41 AM   #35
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Every second of this post election period is strengthening my conviction that the American experiment would not have survived another Trump term
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
It would never had been his fault Trumps base cult love for him wouldn’t allow it.

They think he stopped NK a they Think he fixed Iran They think he showed China they think he helped farmers, they loved his spending the think he rebuilt the military. And now they think the election was stolen all because

Trump said so..

Yet they demand to be respected and listened to. Because in their Eyes they are True Americans And not costal elites

Even with that term their knowledge of Where states are is comical

Since when is NV NM CO MN MI IL and GA been elites

Still you have the 2 Dakotas plus WY and MT all getting 12 electoral votes combined plus 8 Senate seats for a combined population of a tad over 2 million while Ma has 11 electoral votes 2 senators and a population of 6.7 million , talk about every States getting a participation Trophy sad that 2 million people over 4 states have more say then one state 5million more Americans

Republicans won’t change it they won’t swap equatable when the have the Advantage
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device