View Single Post
Old 11-24-2020, 04:55 PM   #7
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
A ship I wouldn’t call that special ramping up vents True all things expected of any POTUS

so Jim and what has he done since?
Besides try to claim an elections was stolen with massive fraud with zero evidence

I guess you support him in that endeavor as well
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
'A ship I wouldn’t call that special " Ubnless a democratd did it, then it would be special.

I asked you a very specific question, which naturally you dodged.

What should Trump have done, that he didn't do, based on information we had at that time?

'what has he done since?"

Well he implemented operation warp speed to facilitate the production of a vaccine, there's that.

Have you seen how death rates are trending? Here's an NPR published study showing that death rates are about one-third of what they were at the start. But let's ignore that, because God forbid we admit anything that might make him look good!

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-...19-death-rates

You say he did a crappy job, but can't point to one single thing you think he should have done. You're criticizing him, and you're admitting that you don't even know why. TDS in all of its glory.

Meanwhile our testing capabilities are way up, death rates are way down, and the vaccine is on track to e available sooner than is typical.

Incredible to me, but not the least bit surprising, that you can't criticize Cuomo, who obviously has blood on his hands here.