View Single Post
Old 11-25-2020, 12:04 PM   #566
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Please tell me how many times I need to say it, before you can understand it? How many? 100? 250?

From everything I know, Biden won the election fair and square. I see zero evidence that fraud was at the level where it won the election from Biden.

How much more clear can I be, before you get it? Do you only speak gibberish, do you struggle with actual English? What about that, is too complicated for you? Which words, exactly, don't you understand? Find a toddler, and ask him to explain this to you, maybe that will help.

Now, since you clearly have issues with people who can't accept that their candidate lost, how come you never once complained about your side spending 3.5 years denying they lost the 2016 election? Or is it only bad when republicans do it?
Jim saying Biden won fare a square and you see no fraud

In no way shape or form does that statement address Trumps attempts and attacks on our elections claiming he won when he hasn’t and providing zero evidence of fraud

ask a toddler I am sure they’ll agree

as for 2016 and 2020 they are not the same this has been explained yet you insist that some how there is a comparison to be made ...
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device