View Single Post
Old 12-04-2020, 11:42 AM   #14
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
the governor of GA is saying the video is in the proper hands, so I don't know what you mean, unless you have evidence that's not true.

I don't put a lot of credibility on what Trump or Rudy say. But the governor of GA hasn't continually made any claims that got laughed out of court. SO I don't know why I'd dismiss what he says without evidence that hes lying or wrong. I know why you are all doing it, but there's no reason as of now, for a fair person to do it.
Was is not Republicans who hate video that claims to show wrong doing when it comes to police allegations of wrong doing that actually come with audio and multiple angles , yet these people claim the appearance of wrong doing , prior to the investigation with far less to information

As I read Trump s attempts of overturning the election are that of jumping out of a plane and on the way down looking for a parachute..

No one here ever said the election would be absent of any fraud.. no election has ever been immune

It’s the suggestion of a James Bond aka spectra size plot to remove Trump. And only Trump and he supporters see it and have evidence that’s is never presented, And witnesses like that women accusing the Republican state legislator of messing with the books

Or 1 example in Ga some how equals millions of fraudulent ballots ..

Yet most of the cases nation wide have been Republicans committing and beeing charged with a crime of fraud
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by wdmso; 12-04-2020 at 12:13 PM..