View Single Post
Old 12-21-2020, 12:05 PM   #30
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Jim wake up Republicans don’t care about the avg America your boy Trumps doesn’t care about the avg American and you defending them at every turn over everything shows you don’t care about the avg American..

So please wake up from you kool aid high. You don’t even read it wasn’t Covid it was unemployment numbers ,, still waiting for you to hold Trump responsible for anything

What about Trump talking about martial law at the White House to over turn the election let me guess you can excuse that also

But Republicans have honor integrity ethics ya ok maybe 20years ago
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
and you know you’re
lying when you say i always defend him. you’re the one who does the same thing every time, you criticize him. you’re incapable of dojng anything else.

i can be fair, criticize him when he deserves it, praise him when he deserves it.

you also need to understand that there’s a lot more to “republicans” than trump. he’s not the party. our ideas are the party, and our ideas, for the most part, are vastly superior to liberal ideas. more common sense, more mathematical realism, more compassion. not even close.

i live in CT, where liberals have ruled for 50 years. liberalism is brutal on the “regular guys.”. CT is turning into a place that has two
kinds of people, the wealthy, and those who clean their pools. i see no concern for regular guys among the liberal agenda.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device