View Single Post
Old 12-21-2020, 01:08 PM   #2
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
he’s responsible for his disgusting personal antics, for not improving health insurance, for not getting mexico to pay for the wall, and for nit sending in troops to put down the violent lefty protests this summer. can you comprehend, that this is me holding him accountable? or did that go over your head?

now, we’re all waiting for you and all the liberals here, to admit the benefits of his policies - tax cuts, job growth, low unemployment, lowest black unemployment ever, increasing funding for black colleges, criminal justice reform, progress towards peace in the middle east, not getting us involved in questionable wars, crushing ISIS, creation of economic opportunity zones, etc.

you act as if i’m the blind partisan. obviously it’s you. You’re the one, not me, who ignores reality and makes a partisan argument every single time. every. single. time.

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Trumps not a republican and any republican who signed up to overthrow the election via Texas is not a republican and we will see on Jan 6th how many of these so called republicans will go along with that fools errand ,,

and how many are speaking out against Flynn and Trump for suggesting using the military to re do the elections in states trump lost 0r suggesting its not russia it may be china or appointing Sidney Powel as special investigator or 1 for Hunter?

where has Trump been on covid ? Covid bill russian hack MIA jim its been said he loves being President He doesn't love working or acting like one ..

Jim dont get mad at me for attacking these people their lies their attempts to overthrow an election they have hijacked the republican party and you like many other republicans have allowed it to happen

I am no partisan. this is so much bigger than that

but keep falling back on the great things you think hes done and keep ignoring was he has failed to do