View Single Post
Old 01-08-2021, 08:35 AM   #74
nightfighter
Seldom Seen

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
can we similarly, going forward, lump anyone who supported BLM in any way or democrats for that matter since they were encouraging it.. with the riotous mobs that laid siege to American cities for the past year? They can stand shoulder to shoulder with antifa?

just want to understand the ground rules
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
What happened in DC is not comparable to burning or looting of other cities. They tried to overthrow the government of the US in broad daylight. Tweety spent months encouraging it. Don’t #^&#^&#^&#^& with me with your “logic.” You’re terrible at it.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
I think some of what Scott says here is worth considering. Yes, Pete, it was on a totally different scale, but both "protests" resulted in illegal and criminal activity causing loss and death. After reviewing some tape of comments made by Kamala, Pelosi, and other Dems, I think we can put their allegiance directly in the ANTIFA and BLM fold...(I wonder if Kamala is going to solicit/pay bail for anyone who was arrested for breaching the Capitol...) It was put together by Fox, but it was compelling. I try to view both sides equally. Flipping from CNN to Fox can make my head spin a little too fast though. Takes great effort to discern the fact and context from the emotional, condescending agenda of both channels.

“Americans have the right and advantage of being armed, unlike the people of other countries, whose leaders are afraid to trust them with arms.” – James Madison.