View Single Post
Old 01-11-2021, 06:19 AM   #25
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post

almost nobody on the right is defending what happened in dc ( it’s indefensible). almost nobody on the left called out the summer
riots which left 19 dead.

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
this is correct, nobody is defending or making excuses for those that committed criminal acts...if these were democrats, celebrities and wealthy leftists would be bailing them out of jail so they won't miss the next planned event

I haven't heard anyone claim the officer who shot the woman in the neck was sexist or a misogynist or denounce the Capitol police as "systemically sexist"....

it's awful that she was shot and killed but she put herself is a situation that could end badly for her and it did....

the media is struggling to remind us that 5 people "WERE KILLED"...but one died of a stroke and another from a heart attack...which is unfortunate but I guess they count these deaths like covid now.....the woman who was shot....there is another who they say was trampled but there is very little info and then the police officer who died which is tragic, at least to those of us who support the police.....

at least these folks took their grievances to the government...

we know the left likes to air their grievances by destroying neighborhoods and the property of others and threatening and intimidating people in their neighborhoods and businesses and on their way to work.... which is actually NOT how it is supposed to work....