View Single Post
Old 07-12-2021, 01:18 PM   #57
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Fox Corp. CEO Lachlan Murdoch has described the network as the “loyal opposition” to the Biden administration, and that includes the fight to vaccinate the public against the pandemic.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
"Loyal opposition. That's a bit better than the opposition that CNN, NBC, CBS, PBS and the other left leaning networks and media pounded Trump with. Good attempt at balancing the massive fake news from the left with fake news from the right.

Murdoch said "The main beneficiary of the Trump administration from a ratings point of view was MSNBC ... and that’s because they were the loyal opposition," Murdoch said of the rival cable network. That’s what our job is now with the Biden administration, and you’ll see our ratings really improve from here."

He didn't mention fighting against the vaccine. I don't watch TV. But I see a lot of videos from the major news networks. Most of the Fox videos re the vaccine were for it. Some pointed out various drawbacks. Some of the farther right ones like Dobbs (whom Fox got rid of) had more negative things to say about the lockdowns and questioned the negative views about hydroxychloroquine, et. al. But, mostly, I didn't see an effort to stop people from getting vaccines. Hey, they kept reminding us and bragging on it that Trump was responsible for getting them in such a short amount of time.