Thread: Disaster
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2021, 02:34 PM   #251
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Here are your exact posts on this thread, your exact words ("exact" means no twisting) describing the withdrawal...

"Your an idiot Jim if you think evacuating service members or civilians from a war, that SHOULD never have been extended beyond the mission it started on, is anything but messy."

"what Jim are you so stupid to think that in evacuation from a war zone, in a tribal Muslim country, it would go as promised"

So in your own words, (1) you'd have to be an idiot to fail to foresee that it would get messy. And (2) you'd have to be stupid to think things would go according to plan.

So what was Biden's strategy to deal with things when they got messy? What was the alternative plan to deal with the inevitable (your words) mess?

Or am I twisting your words, somehow?

See, I think you don't know the difference between my "twisting" your words, and my "using your words to club you like a baby seal".

Because according to your two statements there, the only conclusion is that Biden is stupid and an idiot. Using your barometer, your standards. Because there was no plan other than to hope things stayed stable at Kabul.

Try. Making. That. Wrong.
Easy to do just read your supposed quote vs my exact words, I called you the idiot, never implied anything other than a competent commander would understand getting out of a war, especially in that part of the world would be messy. Good twist of the words to suit your narrative, try harder I’m pretty sure your the only one getting that from my original post.