Thread: Disaster
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2021, 08:43 AM   #265
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
i know Biden didn’t craft the plan, he couldn’t draw a circle in a piece of paper. but the buck stops with him. you disagree?

so i guess your logos is that only republicans presidents are responsible for bad results on their watch.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Yes Jim the POTUS is responsible but I find it odd that Republicans now want to Hold Biden to a standard they wouldn’t even hold Trump to.. I know I used the term capt of the ship a few time..
But I am objective enough to understand Biden didn’t kill those marines their leadership didn’t kill those marines a suicide bomber killed those marines , and I understand a mass casualties event like that is horrific, for the Nation and their families, but it’s no less painful 1 at a time but Americans don’t see or hear about those sacrifices.. but this faux outrage about Biden got blood on his hand is just classic outrage machine ..

Yet The right won’t call them cowards ! (Afghan army )they are the reason the withdrawal turned into what we saw , and the reason why the Taliban has all that nice equipment.. but it’s easier for MAGA and Republicans to blame Biden than actually looking at the big picture and blame the Afghan army who many Americans lost their live defending them and Training them to fight .. we didn’t bail on Afghans Afghans bailed themselves. And now the reap what the sow..

so now the right has moved on to the fear mongers they are ! that Biden’s bring in terrorist ! their all un vetted

2 months ago it was people crossing the border was the cause of the Covid 19 spikes in the country not the unvaccinated

Or passing laws with citizens enforcing Aka law suits. So much for tort reform.

Let’s see what’s the next outrage is ? another electrical grid failure in a red State suddenly becomes the governments fault
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by wdmso; 09-04-2021 at 09:04 AM..