Thread: Disaster
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2021, 03:24 PM   #10
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT;1213583s

you’re not winning this, you don’t have the facts or common sense in your side. i’m not saying you can predict everything. but you have to have some contingencies in place, and they didn’t. 13?americann kids died, partly as a result of that. his approval numbers suggest you’re in the minority.
[size=1
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device[/size]
whos trying to win anything I am not curling up in a ball because 13 marines got killed in a suicide attack .. I am not the partisans Hack yelling Biden has blood on his Hands nor I am I comparing you to Hannity... its just disgusting how Conservatives use the Military to push their usual political nonsense.. trust me from the moment that operation started the Right was praying for something Bad to happen on the ground! don't be fooled. and when it did, they pounced .. and if you cant or wont see that. that's on you.. if you cant see the timeline and how even other Countries acknowledge things changed and they also got caught with their pants down.. nothing is perfect or goes 100% to plan

I dont really care what Molton thinks or others like him from the comfort of their offices and arm chairs ... If Americans don't like the price. of our troops in places like afghanistan or Iraq .. don't send them ! there no reset button they all want the freedom without the loss of life its dont work that way.. I guess " freedom isn't free" it only for t shirts or FB memes ..

Because I had an conversation with my Wife. Prior to Going to Iraq as in Infantry Plt SGT leaving her and with our 2 kids 11 and 10 And said if something happens (I get killed )I do not want anyone blaming Bush or the Military or the government !

Because I signed on the dotted line . And I was fulfilling my obligations .

I get upset when our service members die and 1 is always to many but I am realistic in my expectations due to my experiences

And get more upset when political hakes talking heads or actual elected officials use these Tragedies to advance their political agendas
regardless of Party ..

if people do not think the deaths of those Marines weigh on the POTUS and he hasn't or the planners have not asked what could we have done better .. your just deep down a partisan rabbit hole