Thread: Disaster
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2021, 08:30 AM   #12
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
i’m not curling up in a ball either. but you’re ignoring the fact that biden admitted that it wasn’t going well, back in july.

i’m part of the right and i wasn’t praying for anything bad. you’re making stupid stereotypes and assumptions. the right is using this for sure, as i said, exactly as the left uses it when a white cop shoots a block person. tell me the left doesn’t use those instances for political gain?

that the right is using it, doesn’t mean biden doesn’t deserve some of the criticism. his approval ratings are in the toilet among independents right now. why is that? most of them dont watch fox news, so they are reaching their conclusions on their own.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Jim Biden is getting a ton of criticism from many different people CNN is all over him as are fox and Newmax

But the latter networks are parading these dead marines around hero’s and martyrs calling Biden a murder

Tammy Bruce exposes Biden presidency failures: His lies ‘get people murdered’ wanting to dismantle capitalism, demonizing our police, indoctrinating school children – it's all the fruit of the same poisonous leftist tree.

These are the type of Republicans or the right that I am referring to taking what happened in Afghanistan and just spewing this nonsense as if we never had a Republican POTUS

Even Graham has jumped on the we’re going back to Afghanistan to fight the califate Aka evil Islam.. why because it works on their scared voters who are convinced they are threatened by black brown liberals Muslim legal illegals immigrants.. forgot now election are rigged against them.. the old Republicans are dead or called Rinos

Where do you fall?

Ps a cop killing an unarmed black or minority is not the same as people being killed by an suicide bomber

Like antifa and BLM protest and riots are not the same as Jan 6th
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device