Thread: Disaster
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2021, 06:07 PM   #406
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
maybe you do. but democrats as a group do not.

if i said 2+2=4, would you say no it doesn’t? i wonder sometimes.

i do assume Israel cares because why else would they warn civilians to try to separate themselves from terrorists.

And i assume hamas doesn’t care, because they intentionally target israeli citizens.

are you serious? Israel is shooosed to respond exactly proportionately when attacked?

Is Hamas laid down their arms, so would Israel. If Israel laid down their arms, Hamas would kill every single Israeli man, woman, and child.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
JERUSALEM — Twenty-seven days before the first rocket was fired from Gaza this week, a squad of Israeli police officers entered the Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem, brushed the Palestinian attendants aside and strode across its vast limestone courtyard. Then they cut the cables to the loudspeakers that broadcast prayers to the faithful from four medieval minarets.

It was the night of April 13, the first day of the Muslim holy month of Ramadan. It was also Memorial Day in Israel, which honors those who died fighting for the country. The Israeli president was delivering a speech at the Western Wall, a sacred Jewish site that lies below the mosque, and Israeli officials were concerned that the prayers would drown it out.

The incident was confirmed by six mosque officials, three of whom witnessed it; the Israeli police declined to comment. In the outside world, it barely registered.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin