Thread: Disaster
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2021, 08:10 AM   #407
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
maybe you do. but democrats as a group do not.

if i said 2+2=4, would you say no it doesn’t? i wonder sometimes.

i do assume Israel cares because why else would they warn civilians to try to separate themselves from terrorists.

And i assume hamas doesn’t care, because they intentionally target israeli citizens.

are you serious? Israel is shooosed to respond exactly proportionately when attacked?

Is Hamas laid down their arms, so would Israel. If Israel laid down their arms, Hamas would kill every single Israeli man, woman, and child.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Jim neither Hamas nor Israel would exist with out the fear of destruction

Both use fear of the other to justify their methods. From building settlements to firing rockets

I look at like positional asphyxia

Israel has it knee on the Palestinians cutting of their air and in response they increase their struggles trying to breath , then Israel apply s more force to gain compliance and all they get it. More struggling

And round and round it Goes

As for you question are you serious? Israel is shooosed to respond exactly proportionately when attacked? Quick response is yes In most incidents you use enough force to stop the threat. Not to punish.. but Israel has a history of collective punishment.. which always comes into question when there so much infrastructure destroyed.. cell phone and civilian warnings look good for public relations not sure how effective it is at keeping non combatants safe
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by wdmso; 09-18-2021 at 08:24 AM..