Thread: Crickets
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2021, 08:28 AM   #12
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
What rules weren’t followed by the. General

We know what rules Trump didn’t follow.. but no outrage over that from the right
Yet

Trump still claiming the election was rigged while he show’s support for those who tried to overturn the election in his name on Jan 6

Talk about cricket’s
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
it’s not against the rules for a general to contact his counterpart in the military of our largest global
adversary, and promise to let them know in advance if we are ever planning action against them? that’s not promising to commit treason f we were at war with china?

Maybe offering to commit treason in the future isn’t a crime. i’m not sure it’s a good thing, though. That’s if he did in fact offer to warn them ahead of time, if we were to plan action against them. That’s hat Bob Woodward claims, and i didn’t see him deny it, maybe he did.

“no outrage from the right”

the russia thing was a joke, and i’ve said he was reckless with his claims about the stolen election, bough i don’t believe it’s reasonable to say he invited the riot when he said to “peacefully and patriotically” go to the capital. those were his exact words. He didn’t do nearly enough to try and stop it.

I’m not sorry he’s gone, though obviously i wouldn’t have selected biden to replace him.

I don’t know how i can be more honest than that.

Have you ever criticized Biden? Plagiarism, compulsive lying, a rape allegation against him that’s way more credible than the allegation against kavanaugh, obvious signs of corruption with Hunter selling influence. telling blacks that republicans want to put them in chains, calling a black congressman boy, and now showing obvious signs of dimentia. Do you have anything to say about that?

you’ll deflect all of it.

Biden said you can’t be black u less you support him. you said you were ok with that. not a syllable of criticism.

who can be honest between us, and who will always, always defend his side?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device