Thread: Crickets
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2021, 03:55 PM   #20
nightfighter
Seldom Seen

Who the #^&#^&#^&#^& in their right mind could possibly be ready to defend, support, and bring Trump back to any political office in this country???? He, alone, has DESTROYED the Republican party. Talk about sheeple.... Look how the Republicans in Congress cower in fear of him. He said he wanted, and likely told, Mike Pence, to do the "right thing" during the certification of the electoral college. We know what that meant. We ALL know what he meant, including RR, Detbuch, and ScottW. Yet you back his immoral platform. This partisan chit is destroying the country, and maybe this site. No one is above criticism here, including Biden, OBama, and any other elected official you care to bring into the fight.
While I do have issues with Milley's actions from a constitutional view, I do think he did the right thing, in that moment, that period of time, to diffuse any possible wrong interpretation of what might come out of the Trump WH.
If the right ever wants to take back the White House, it better jettison Trump, now and forever, in order to be taken seriously by many former supporters of their platforms. Until Trump is gone for good, I will not in good conscience be able to support their candidates.
I am not going to proof, or rewrite this. Just shot from the hip because I am so damn mad at how he (Trump) screwed up a good thing, AND all these hangers on, like the OP, Ronnie, just want to snipe and pick, without offering any ideas as to how their side could be making things great again WITHOUT TRUMP....

“Americans have the right and advantage of being armed, unlike the people of other countries, whose leaders are afraid to trust them with arms.” – James Madison.